Friday, September 27, 2019

Welcome Autumn

CHARUZ CRAFT BOUTIQUE

Hlooo..........I am Charu Agrawal ....... I am a passionate crafter ..


Today i am here with my new creativity for DT Inspiration on Scrapping4funchallenges  #150 Theme is "Autumn ". I  have create "Autumn  Layout" Size 8"x12"  I always be satisfy with such craft ... Autumn is on the way so this is the right time to express your feelings to yours someones... .

 To get the Autumn feel i have introduce the some falling Leaves on the Digi image which is Colored by water color .
this time i have made  background with the help of stamp and distress ink and  adhere the Digi image on it with some more layer of pattern paper &  Vellum paper, and to match the layout with Digi image i have made Rosette & Stamp fuzzycut leaves & element ..

 

on This challenge our Lovely Sponsor Digi  Doodle Studios  Image i used on my project.... 


Welcome Autumn


 This Layout contain the black card stock and White Iris Paper in base... Ranger Distress Ink, Penny Black Stamp, Papericious  Vellum Paper , Dress My craft Punches and White micro Pearl beats and Some Stamp from My stash are also used in this project.

Do participate in this week challenge and enjoy..............






















Thanks

Charu Agrawal

9163427880

INDIA

No comments: