Friday, September 13, 2019

Shaker Heart Shadow Box


CHARUZ CRAFT BOUTIQUE

Hlooo..........I am Charu Agrawal ....... I am a passionate crafter ..


Today i am here with my new creativity for DT Inspiration on Scrapping4funchallenges  #149 Theme is "Anything Goes ". I  have create "Shaker Heart Shadow Box(Made For Each Other)" I always be satisfy with such craft ... My Shadow Box (14"x8") is based on Valentine's Seahorses of Sea life theme, to get the valentine feel i have introduce the shaker Heart on the digi image which is surrounded by lots of sea animals and elements and these are enhancing my Box look. now it is  a very good decor item.
this time i have made  background with the help of stencil and distress ink and  adhere the digi image on it ,for wave effect i have used the Vellum paper, and to match the whole box with digi image i have made fuzzycut sea animals ..

on This challenge our Lovely Sponsor Fabrika Fantasy  Digi Image "Valentine's Sea Horses" i used on my project.... 


Shaker Heart Shadow Box
(Made For Each Other)


 This card contain Ranger Distress Ink,Craft Junction Stencil, DMC Sequence and Pearls, Finnabair Melange ,Finnabair Art Stones, Perspicacious Vellum Paper, Mudra  Stamp, and some sea shells from My stash are also used in this project.

Do participate in this week challenge and enjoy..............



Glimpse of my project are below-------------











Thanks

Charu Agrawal

9163427880

INDIA

No comments: