Sunday, September 9, 2018

Memories

CHARUZ CRAFT BOUTIQUE

Hlooo..........I am Charu Agrawal ....... I am a passionate crafter ..


Today I will be sharing my new creativity for Papericious"Bingo challenge"August month challenge... I  have create mix media Altered Hoop . my project is based on Historical theme "Memories".  i have select the Diagonally Lines "Chippies, Pattern Paper, Embossing Powder".


Memories



SEP 8 2018

"Memories " Altered Hoop on Historical Theme


This time i have made a Altered Hoop on Historical Theme , My project name is Memories.
in this project, i have distressed on Hoop and  added Jute Cord,  because to get the historical look on my project . i have used 'Papericious Incredible India' Pattern Paper for base and  hand made fussy cut flower with 'Papericious Sigma flowrite' Paper, I have used 'Papericious Twinkling Sparks' on the flowers ,in additional i have used Papericious Clear Embossing Powder, on Leaves chippies and used Fathers Chippies from Papercious and Sequence.

I am so happy with my outcome!!












I am so happy to Entering my project in this challenges












Supplies:-

Papericious Incredible India Paper Pack
Papericious Sigma Flowrite Flower Paper Pack
Papericious Collage Chippies - Leaf
Papericious Collage Chippies - Feather
Papericious Soft Gloss Gel
Papericious MDF sentiment Memories
Papericious Jute Cord - Ivory
Papericious Twinkling Sparks
Papericious Clear Embossing Powder & Sequence

Other Supplies:-
Finnabair waxes
Finnabair Black Jesso
Oasis Micro Gliter Beats


Thanks..
Charuz Craft Boutique

Charu Agrawal

7 comments:

lekha said...

thts some amazing hoop..thnx fr playing along at Papericious

Dotstolines said...

Wow! Great theme and the hoop is amazing! Thank you for playing with us at Papericious! - Sunila & Aditi

Daksha Popat said...

Beautifully altered hoop and lovely flowers.. thank you for playing with us at Papericious challenge DT Daksha.

heena shaikh said...

Beautifully done! Thank you for playing with us at the Papericous challenge:))

Erum Tasneem said...

Gorgeous!

Chirali Shah said...

Amazing. Thank you for playing with us at Papericious!

charuzcraftboutique said...

Thnq everyone for ur lovely 💕😍 comment.. Ur encouraging comments motivate me to create some new. .