Sunday, September 9, 2018

Happy Birthday

CHARUZ CRAFT BOUTIQUE

Hlooo..........I am Charu Agrawal ....... I am a passionate crafter ..


Today I will be sharing my new creativity for Papericious  AUGUST month challenge.  This month crafty Bingo challenge is a great challenge... I  have create mix media 3D Tag . my project is based on Birthday theme,  i have select the Diagonally Lines "Vellum Paper, Card Stock Paper, Jute Cord".

This is my Entry 2 ....

Happy Birthday

Entry -2

SEP 8 2018

"Happy Birthday" on Tag


This time i have made a Happy Birthday 3D Tag ,in this project, i have done stenciling with distress Ink, and  again stenciling with Texture Paste. i have done stamping on tag , i have prepared Fussy cut  butterflies with the uses of  Papericious Monochrome Paper Pack and Papericious Vellum Paper, to give the 3D look to my tag, i have used the paper Bamboos below the butterflies. i have used star Chippy from Papercious, Jute cord and Sequence. i have added some Melange.

I am so happy with my outcome!!








I am so happy to Entering my project in this challenges






Supplies:-

Papericious White Card stock Paper
Papericious Vellum Paper
Papericious Collage Chippies -Star
Papericious Soft Gloss Gel
Papericious Jute Cord - Ivory
Papericious  Sequence


Other Supplies:-
Finnabair Melange
Ranger Distress Ink
Oasis Micro Gliter Beats
Finnabair Texture Paste


Thanks..
Charuz Craft Boutique

Charu Agrawal


6 comments:

Dotstolines said...

Lovely texture and detail on the tag! Great work! Thank you for playing with us at Papericious! - Sunila & Aditi

Daksha Popat said...

Beautiful ..love all the details.. thank you for playing with us at Papericious challenge DT Daksha

Kriti Mishra said...

Its beautiful..Thanks for playing with us at Papericious
DT Kriti.

charuzcraftboutique said...

Thnq.. 😍😍

charuzcraftboutique said...

Thnq.. Mam😍😍

charuzcraftboutique said...

Thnq dearrr..💕