Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Charuz Craft Boutique

Hlooo..........I am Charu Agrawal ....... I am a passionate crafter .....


Life is Beautiful With You



July 31,2018


Life is Beautiful With You, Mixed Media Card





This time i am creating a mixed media tag card "Life is beautiful with you" . this creation is full of love This is the July Challenge -"Stretch Your Stamps- Challenge #23" given by 'Mudra Craft' .This  project is on 8.5"X6.5" card. 


More closeup Pics...








I have used Mudra stamps this is my favorite , this project i have taken base of card and stencil with Ranger Distress ink  , after that i have used Mudra Script Stamp.In this card i made tag with using of  Mudra Rose "Mini Bud Stamp " with Embossing Technique on Vellum Paper.



Supplies:- 

OASIS Bazar:- Card Stock

Mudra:- Script Stamp, Rose Bud Mini Stamp, Capture Moment Stamp, Some Chippes

Ranger:- Distress Ink, Embosing Powder.



Thanks
Charuz Craft Boutique
Charu Agrawal

I Love to enter my project here.......

http://mudracraftstamps.blogspot.com/2018/07/mudra-challenge-23.html

Here i inspired with stretch the Mudra stamp so i used the Mudra Stamps , this is my most favorite stamp.



















No comments: